
If you know me well you know that I am a total germaphob (Is that how you spell that?) and you also know that my mom is an expert in the area of preparedness. Luckily this is a good combo. Our little town has really been hit with the H1N1 virus and it has me totally freaked out. I just really DO NOT want Gracie to get this one. I feel really grateful that I have had my mom's wisdom and knowledge during this time. As many of you have come to me and asked me what my mom is recommending that we do to prepare to deal with pandemics such as the H1N1, I thought that this might be a good idea to remind you that she does have an AWESOME blog (blog.totallyready.com) and she also has an e-book (Prep Not Panic: Keys to Surviving the next Pandemic) that you may also find really helpful. Let's hope we can all stay healthy this fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment