Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Mother's Day Message I will NEVER forget!

This was the Mother's Day card that I received from Owen (He made this at school. I have put in bold the blanks that he filled in with his own words.)

Happy Mother's Day
by Owen L.

My mother is the most wonderful mother in the whole world. She's as pretty as a ladybug. She weighs 10 pounds and is 5 feet tall. Her favorite food is chicken and rice. In the good old days when mom was little she used to make fabric dolls. I think mom looks funny when she makes funny masks. But I know she is really mad when she has to tell us to do our morning list over and over. I wish my mom would let me go potty in the shower. I wouldn't trade my mother for one of my gold dollars.

The End

I would love to know what his teacher was thinking as she wrote, "let me go potty in the shower." Priceless.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you important women in my life!

5 comments:

Jen said...

That is awesome. So glad you shared it. I did the toy post...;)

Jamie Harker said...

best ever! Man you're mean for not letting him pee in the shower! haha

nana said...

He is going to hate you for this post when he is 15! I'm sure his teacher has seen much.....worse but I bet she laughed out loud. I know I did!

Clarke and Kamie said...

that gave me a good laugh--kids are hilarious! love it.

Auntie Amy said...

Classic. I never would have guessed that one! You're a super mom Erica!