Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thank you to the BYU Idaho Dancers



Tonight we took the kids to a BYU-Idaho dance performance. It was really fun! We haven't done anything like this in so long and I think that I enjoyed it as much as anyone. Owen liked it all and whispered to Jed half-way through, "This is so much fun!" Davis said he liked all of the dances with guys in them, but could have done without the ones with only girls. Gracie liked the colors and smiled and pointed, but let's be honest, it started at bedtime, so she was a mess by the end of it all. Then there was Kate...she was clapping, dancing and twirling in her seat. She wanted to meet all of the dancers afterward (well, so did Owen) and they all were asking when we could go see the dancers again as we tucked them into bed. It felt good to do something different from the norm.....I needed that today. So, thank you BYU-Idaho dancers! You helped make a fun memory for our family.

No comments: