Above is a picture that I took last week. She had found my iPod and was busy playing a game on it. I am amazed at how quickly these kids pick up on technology. I have to admit that it kind of freaks me out a bit....not really sure why...
Monday, December 12, 2011
I'm not a little girl...
Today and last Friday I took Gracie with me to Owen's classroom and we worked on a secret art project with the 2nd graders (it is a Christmas gift for them to give to their parents). Gracie loved being there and said, "Hi Owen!" at the top of her voice as soon as we walked in. She could have cared less that all of the kids were sitting quietly listening to their teacher (I have to admit, I am envious of her confidence). As I was assisting the students with paint Gracie entertained herself with crayons, books, etc. One of Owen's classmates asked me, "Is that your little girl?" Without any hesitation she piped up, "I am not a little girl. I am a princess." It was so matter-of-fact and unassuming that it was quite endearing. Now if she starts to act like a spoiled princess I am going to have to put my foot down (no matter how cute she is).
Above is a picture that I took last week. She had found my iPod and was busy playing a game on it. I am amazed at how quickly these kids pick up on technology. I have to admit that it kind of freaks me out a bit....not really sure why...
Above is a picture that I took last week. She had found my iPod and was busy playing a game on it. I am amazed at how quickly these kids pick up on technology. I have to admit that it kind of freaks me out a bit....not really sure why...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just like in nursery when she belted out "I want more peanuts really please!" Cute girl!
Post a Comment