I know I mentioned this earlier, but our family was sick for a couple of weeks. The kids were really resilient to it actually. Jed and I on the other hand were both wiped out. I didn't even leave the house for a week. Thankfully Jed functioned much better than I did. On the one hand it was refreshing not to have to go anywhere, but on the other hand...
It is all kind of a blur, but while we were down we read, slept, caught up on some T.V., and did this puzzle...again (Jed and I put it together the week before on our weekend away--more on that later). This time we did it at night with the boys. I don't know why we don't take the time to do puzzles more often. It was a hoot!
Thank you to all of my friends who carted my kids around and brought my family food. We wouldn't have made it without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment