Hours earlier the kids had all found their hidden Easter baskets. Davis' basket had been hidden at the bottom of his box in the laundry room. This box houses his shoes, soccer gear, coat, etc. I refuse to be late because we can't find shoes or sports gear (don't worry I have plenty of other things that keep me running late). At the bottom of the box was a camouflage hat that he hasn't been able to find for a while. The hat was thrown on top of the basket along with his school bag and other things. He is convinced that the hat is not the same old hat and is in fact a new hat from the Easter bunny. This confirms my suspicions that we have far TOO MUCH STUFF! I just overheard him telling his Grandma on the phone that he got a new camo hat for Easter because he couldn't find his. My oh my...what more can I say?
More on Easter to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment