Friday, December 21, 2012

Snow Day!

The last day of school before the Christmas break we had a snow day!  Seriously? The one day of the year the kids are dying to go....school sing-a-long, Santa, class parties, teacher presents...Oh well...we made the best of it!  Will we actually have a White Christmas?????

 I have a memory of my Dad building a HUGE snow slide in our yard when I was 3 or 4 years old and we were living in Utah.  I confirmed with my parents that this actually did happen and wasn't a dream.  Then of course I had to build a not-so-huge slide of my own.  That was a serious work out.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

My kids were so disappointed too. Nathan's teacher ended up bringing his gifts, crafts and treats that he would have had at the party over on Saturday. She was like his own Santa. It was so nice. Glad you guys had fun!