Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Girl Time!

So what do we do when the boys are off at Snowcapades with the cub scouts or on an over night backpacking trip just two weeks apart?  Lots and lots of girl stuff!!!  I basically let the girls plan it all...We dressed up (Yes, Kate picked out my clothes from head to toe) and went to breakfast, worked on their scrapbooks, watched "Alice in Wonderland" for the first time, read American Girl books and Valentine books, made necklaces, had a tea party, made and mended hair bows and headbands, made valentines banners for our house, ate lots of yummy food, painted our nails and stayed up way too late in my bedroom.  I cherish these days...


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay, my second try at proving I'm not a robot ... Looks like SO much fun!! You're such a good sport.

Amy said...

I want to come to girls night!