A- Attached or Single: Happily Attached
B- Best Friend: Jed
C- Cake or Pie: Pie! Unless it’s Mom’s mint cake or our favorite Black Velvet Cake from a local shop—Yum!!
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: my camera—just can’t resist the photos of our babies!
F- Favorite Color: I am still on a Red kick, so I’ll go with that
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Oakdale
I- Indulgence(s): There are two things that Jed and I say are worth the money, good toilet paper and good ice cream
J- January or July: July - I love the sunshine.
K- Kids: Owen (4), Davis (2), Kate (almost 8 months)
L- Life is Incomplete Without: my family (and chocolate)
M- Marriage Date: May 13
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Loss of or harm to my husband or kids, fire
Q- Quote(s): Growing up I was always kind of the wacky one in my family, so my siblings and parents all mastered this rolling of the eyes thing while saying, “OH ERICA!”
R- Reason to Smile: tiny toes, Owen declaring that it is “froggy” outside in the morning, the boys “steam rollering” us to wake us up, Kate’s piercing blue eyes (that was for you Nila!), the show “Jon and Kate Plus Eight” (it cracks me up!)
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Six Friends: Why only 6?
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am a pretty open book, there aren’t too many secrets….um, I sucked my thumb until I was 8?
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal
W- Worst Habit: worrying about things I can’t control
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound: ultrasound when I am pregnant, X-Ray for the superheroes in our house
Y- Your Favorite Food: ice cream, homemade rolls, fresh peaches
Z- Zodiac: Gemini
3 comments:
Oh Erica!-- Fun stuff. Kate is already 8 months, ahh! My baby turns 2 tomorrow! BTW, thanks for the package. Forgot to tell you it arrived a couple days ago.
totally with ya on the toilet paper and ice cream comment...
:)
We have A LOT in common . . . I knew I liked you!! Hope you have a good day!-- Shelby
Post a Comment