Friday, August 8, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


Yesterday we spent some time playing at the elementary school, which I would say is about a mile from our home. The kids had fun running on the playground with their friends, Joshua, Caleb and Amelia. We came home and I gave the kids an early lunch, in the hopes that we could run to the post office and grocery store before nap time. Unfortunately Kate didn't make it...For some reason I always feel a little guilty when they fall asleep while eating. Poor little tired girl!

4 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

This picture is hilarious. I wish Erica would fall asleep like that.

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty! Can't wait to pinch those cheeks.

the Bachlers said...

Surprise! What a darling angel! and the boys with their goggles is great! I'm sure glad I found your blog. Hugs & kisses

Melanie S said...

Oh, she is sooo beautiful! What a doll!