My college roommate, dear friend and comrade in many shenanigans, Kelli, and her family are in town for the long weekend and we have a message to share with all of you...
Happy Birthday Shelly!!! Today our fun friend turns 30 (lots of 30th birthdays this week)! So, Happy Birthday...we love you and hope to all be together again soon!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Shelly from another roomie! Tell Kelli "Hi" from Rainbow too!
I really enjoyed meeting your friend, Kelly. What a neat and wonderful lady. And I can tell she really values your friendship.
lots of love, Joy
Oh my, how personal, I feel loved. Thanks for the birthday wishing!!
I wish I was playing with you guys . . . post more pictures of your weekend!
How much fun to see a pic of you and Kelli. I have thought about her and wondered how she is doing.
Post a Comment