Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nine Years...


Today Jed and I are celebrating nine years of marriage...Holy Cow! Time seems to be really flying by. I find that scary and amazing at the same time. This means that Jed has been a part of my life for over 11 years...more than a third of my life. Whoa. So it only seems appropriate that I give a big shout out here to my sweetheart. Happy Anniversary Jed. Thank you for keeping me grounded in the things that are really important, for laughing at my jokes, for your kind heart and loving example to me and our children, for working hard for our family...and on...and on and on...I love you and your soccer legs more and more each year. Here's to an eternity together!

5 comments:

jennsekona said...

wow, congrats on 9 yrs! i loved the sentiments!

Rainbow said...

Holy cow is right! I can't believe that our days at the Brownstone happened 11 years ago!!! Congrats on 9 years! You and Jed always made the cutest couple and I am sure you still do. Eternity together is a beautiful thing!

Bethany C. said...

Congratulations! I remember your dating days. :) You guys were meant for each other. Hopefully there will be many more happy years to come for you two!

Amy said...

Happy Late Anniversary! You two have built a fantastic family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to our very special guests! I heard you two really enjoyed your stay. I was glad to see you also enjoyed the mints, etc that was left for you!

Regards, Tina