Thursday, May 28, 2009

This makes me happy...



Today is my Dad's birthday, so here is a shout out to my Dad...Happy Birthday Dad! My Dad (check out the previous post for a pic of my handsome Dad with Kate last month) is the ultimate example of a man who works hard for his family. I am grateful to have a Dad who is supportive and believes that I can do and be anything...even the mother of four! My kids adore him and really what more could I ask for? We love you and wish we were with you today!

In other news...Summer seems to have hit full force with the memorial day celebration, so I just had to post a couple of pics of a scene that makes me very happy.

1 comment:

Clarke and Kamie said...

we just did this yesterday! put out the little plastic pool, sprinkler under the trampoline, and popsicles. good old summertime!