Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's the little things

I have been thinking about how much the little things that Jed does for our family really mean...

I had to be somewhere one of the weekday nights last week, so Jed met me at our friend's house where we had been playing that afternoon. From there we switched cars and he brought the kids home for their night time routine. When I got in the car the next morning, I was running late and a little stressed because I knew that I needed to get gas on the way to preschool. Then I noticed...Jed had filled up the tank for me the night before. Oh, it may seem like a small thing to you, but for me, it made my day!

Below I am also including a picture of Jed and Kate, headed to their daddy-daughter date last Wednesday. Kate's choice: to the library for new "girl books" and Wendy's for lunch. Can you see how happy she is in the back seat?

Oh yea, I got a good guy in Jed!

1 comment:

Auntie Amy said...

That's so sweet! Way to go Jed!