
As we were taking down our Christmas tree I was reminded of one very special ornament. While we were decorating the tree Owen noticed that Jed didn't really have many ornaments on the tree, so he asked him where all of his ornaments were. Jed said that he didn't really have any ornaments (we later found that he does actually have two that he forgot about). We continued the decorating (serious chaos with our busy little Gracie and over exuberant Kate). During this time Owen disappeared and when he reappeared he presented Jed with his very own ornament. We thought that it was so sweet of him to think of his Dad's feelings. What a kindhearted boy. I had to laugh a couple of times when he got in trouble over the next few days. He would look at me with his big blue eyes and say, "Remember that ornament I made Dad..." What he was really saying was, "Aren't you going to give me a break after that sweet thing I did two days ago?" Such a sweet/smart boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment