Friday, September 2, 2011

The things Kate says


Okay Auntie Kristin (my sister-in-law is a speech pathologist), this one is for you...

I often think of Kate as being older than she really is, which I think is why I sometimes get frustrated with her tantrums and sassy attitude, so today I decided to really pay attention to the things that she says and the way that she says them. She really is pretty dang cute. Here are a few "Kateisms" for your enjoyment...

store=stir (Are we going to the stir today Mommy?)

sidewalk chalk=hopscotch (no matter how many times I explain that hopscotch is a game and sidewalk chalk is what we use to make the game, she still calls it "hopscotch")

nail polish=paint nolish

lipstick=lipstip

Kate just told me that she thinks it's funny that she has a bug in her name, since her name is "Katerbug". I am starting to worry, she does realize that her real name is not "Katerbug", right?

Gotta love this spunky and DETERMINED little girl. Let her be little just a little longer, please. I am not ready for her to grow up!

No comments: