Friday, September 2, 2011

An Understandible Mistake, Right?

Okay, back me up on this one...from behind these tubes look similar enough, right? Well, below is what I thought I was putting on my toothbrush, but...this is actually what I started to brush my teeth with---YUCK!!!! Note to self, diaper cream does NOT taste good, nor does it wash out of a toothbrush very easily. I was actually in a really bad mood when I did this too (hard to imagine I know). I think that the kids were grateful for my mistake because I started laughing (in between the spitting) so hard I could barely stop. I hope to never repeat this mistake!

2 comments:

Beth and Shae said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Okay that's all I have to say. Thanks for the laugh!

Ashley said...

This makes me feel a little better about some of my funny slip-ups.