Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day at School

 Valentine's Day is so fun....I love all of the class parties, Valentine sharing, red and pink, heart shaped pizzas, etc.  I do not necessarily love all of the candy that now fills my cupboard, but...what the heck, it is job security I tell myself....Happy Valentine's Day 2012! 
Kate and Caroline...so thrilled to be sitting together at the party (usually their teachers separate them in an attempt to get them out of their comfort zones and foster additional friendships)!
Love this preschool...I am fully aware that a parent-coop is not feasible for everyone, but for me it is worth the sacrifices.

Can hardly believe this boy is on the down side of kindergarten.  Still wondering who told him he could grow up!

Laughing at his buddy Stephan!

Owen was so happy to have me at his party...that made my day.  The kids in his class were adorable opening their valentines with excited "thank yous" on every one.

To end the day I read this sugar hyped group a Valentine story.  Such a lucky mama to be able to be there and know Owen's peers

No comments: