I am not quite sure where this school year went, but school's out for the SUMMER! Yay!
Kate graduated from preschool, which makes me cry if I think about it...so, I don't think about it. It just seems like I had so much longer with Owen and Davis at home with me than Kate and Gracie. Time really does speed up.
Owen and Davis told jokes about the teachers and staff in the school talent show. "Why are Mr. Fuller's eyes always crossed? Because he can't control his pupils!", "How do you get straight A's in Mr. Courtney's class? Use a ruler!", "Why does Mrs. Davison always wear sun glasses? Because all of the students at Redwood are SOOOO bright!", etc. They were a hit!
Their buddy, Aiden, and his sister, Brooklyn, came to see them perform.
Field Day as Owen finishes the 2nd grade...amazing.
Davis is done with Kindergarten. Unbelievable. He has grown so much this year. He loved his teacher, Mr. Courtney, who did a great job of keeping him engaged, motivated and humble.
Now on to some Summer fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment