Okay, brace yourselves this is going to be another long...mostly photos "catch-up" posts...Have I mentioned I had fun with my new camera this Summer? Here are a few other things we did...
Kids loved the Slip 'n Slide Kate got for her birthday.
The boys made 16,000 new Lego Creations.
The boys continued to sleep together...always on the floor. Why did we buy them a bed again?
We went blueberry picking! Yum!
Kate used her own money to buy a new doll named "Lilly"...I think she loves her doll as much as her new baby cousin of the same name.
Owen took a big hit to the head from the scope of the hunting rifle that my Dad gave Jed. Both Owen and Jed underestimated the kick of the gun. No need to ask, Jed felt REALLY bad.
We had swimming lessons at Miss Barb's.
The kids, especially Owen, caught and photographed 6,000 creatures....the favorites were frogs, grasshoppers and preying mantis'.
We went bowling with preschool friends.
We went camping with church friends...played in the water and tried to break records eating watermelon.
The kids took turns filling the horses' trough.
Davis kept us laughing!
Gracie learned to write a "G" by tracing her name.
Kate and Gracie learned to fold their own laundry! The kids folded their own clothes this summer. They were so proud and I was in HEAVEN!
The kids proved that they could still all fit in Jed's lap for story reading.
Kate went with friend's to a Princess Manners party....adorable.
Gracie attempted to live in her swim suit.
Jed and I found second-hand bikes and a trailer and are loving riding with the kids.
Yes, I think we did have a good Summer after all.
Yes, I think we did have a good Summer after all.
1 comment:
Love. I esp love the photo of Jed with the whole bunch!!
Post a Comment