Last week Jed had a convention to attend, so as soon as I heard that my sister, Amy, was headed to my parent's for Spring Break, I knew that we couldn't miss out on the fun. The kids and I made the trek and it was worth the hours in the car. Owen, Davis and Kate LOVED the time with Hunter, Emma, Hannah and Sabrina. They played and played and played. I loved to watch them interact and to see them explore the home and yard where I grew up. Nana and Papa loved having all the little ones around and I am sure that they now have a new appreciation for a quiet moment. We also enjoyed visiting my Grandpa's homestead where they loved throwing rocks, chasing bunnies and eating Aunt Amy's birthday cake! We sure love our family and wish we lived closer to all of you! Thanks for the fun memories...now I need a nap. :)
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Fun in California!
Last week Jed had a convention to attend, so as soon as I heard that my sister, Amy, was headed to my parent's for Spring Break, I knew that we couldn't miss out on the fun. The kids and I made the trek and it was worth the hours in the car. Owen, Davis and Kate LOVED the time with Hunter, Emma, Hannah and Sabrina. They played and played and played. I loved to watch them interact and to see them explore the home and yard where I grew up. Nana and Papa loved having all the little ones around and I am sure that they now have a new appreciation for a quiet moment. We also enjoyed visiting my Grandpa's homestead where they loved throwing rocks, chasing bunnies and eating Aunt Amy's birthday cake! We sure love our family and wish we lived closer to all of you! Thanks for the fun memories...now I need a nap. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is nothing more fun than cousins! It sounds like you guys had so much fun. I so wish I had a yard like your parents! Especially with boys. I'm sure they played really hard. Hope you get your good long nap! You deserve it. :)
Post a Comment