I am not sure if this is something to be proud of or not, but all three of our kids have been binki babies. In so many ways it has been a blessing (until it is time to say "good-bye" to the beloved pacifier that is). Kate is a funny one with her binki, she often cocks it to the side or does other things with it and then smiles, as if she knows she is funny.
Another thing to note about Kate this week is that she has started waving and is SO proud of herself. It is so fun to watch her begin to communicate at a different level. Also, this morning Jed was singing to her "Kate, Kate bo-bate, banana fana fo fate..." and she was waving both arms around, as if she was dancing! I noticed that she did it again at church when the music would start to play. SO cute! Watch out world, this girl's got moves!!!
6 comments:
What a pretty girl! Even with a mouth full of binkies. I can't wait to see her. My kids still refer to her as "Baby Kate."
Getting Sabrina off the binky is my next project. For now I'm happy to be potty training Hannah.
She's so cute! Love those big blue eyes! (they are blue, right?) Your Easter picture was classic. Oh and I LOVE your 'family sayings.' I found myself saying to my kids at dinner the other day, "kids, we can DO hard things!" They couldn't think of anything to debate it with. Great motto!
Cute!
Hi Erica, All of my kids were/are binki babies too. I don't know what i would do without the binki. What is your blog address so I can put you on my list? Usually i just follow links from shelby's page. I can't believe you have tulips already. Maybe if it ever stops snowing here then our tulips will pop up!
I think pacificers are a life saver. I think I will let our Erica use her's until she is at least 10. Check with me in a few years to see if I still feel the same way.
What a cute kid!
Post a Comment