Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thank you Miss Beth!



Alright, I am back! I have not posted for two weeks now and finally have a minute. Last night we had a work bbq at our home, which was loads of fun. We were celebrating our office manager's 20th anniversary with the practice. She is a gem and we hope to keep her another 20 years. :) We have such a terrific staff and really for all of the women we have around the office there is very little drama--thank you ladies!

Anyway, with starting preschool and adjusting to the new schedule (oh, and our addiction to the Season 2 DVD of “24”) I am a little behind here, so here goes...


Owen was super pumped to be able to bring treats to his class the day before his birthday. I was telling my friend, Beth, that I wanted to do something "dinosaur" for the treats because he had suddenly decided that he wanted a dinosaur party instead of the spy party, which was already planned. Beth, in her usual fashion, immediately came up with a brilliant idea that seemed easy as well...rice crispy treats cut into the shape of dinosaurs and then frosted in fun colors! I loved it. Well, the cutting out of the treats proved trickier than we thought, but they still turned out cute and Owen and his classmates were thrilled...THANK YOU MISS BETH!!!!

2 comments:

Kookie said...

There you go again, being a REAL mom. You are my hero. I count myself lucky that Alex's b-day is before school starts...no pressure in the treats department. Happy late B-day to Owen, by the way!

Melanie S said...

Wow! That sounds busy. Thinking of a barbecue at your house made me feel nostalgic... So great to have a great office manager - you know how important it is! And besides, if they didn't do it, we might have to!!! Those treats are so cute too!