Sunday, September 21, 2008

Transformer Underwear


Is anyone tired of hearing me talk about Davis going potty? It was months ago now that I posted how thrilled we were that he had gone for the first time. I was trying to take the wait-until-they're-ready approach to potty training, but honestly I was starting to think that he would only go potty in the toilet when offered a major bribe, for the rest of his life (okay, not really, but you get the idea). Then finally, last Tuesday I heard these glorious words, "I want to wear my Transformer underwear today!" And the rest is history! He has only had two accidents in the last six days (including during the night!). Yeah Davis! We are so proud that he decided to potty train before he outgrew those Transformer underwear! Way to go little man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Davis! I hope he's still into the transformer underwear for your sake.

Clarke and Kamie said...

nice! don't you love the weird things that work (with Mariko it was "no more strawberry milk till you go"...worked like a charm).
LOVE that spy cake! So cute!

Paul & Pam Ledesma Family said...

Yahoo Davis! What a big boy! So, does the little man run around the house in just his transformer underwear? Congratulations!