Monday, March 9, 2009

Primary Spotlight 2009

Over the course of the past several weeks both Owen and Davis have had the honor of being the "Spotlight" at church in our primary (the children's organization/Sunday School). I thought that their answers to the questions were amusing, so here you have them for your enjoyment.

My name is: Davis
My favorite food is: Spaghetti, ice cream and cake
When I grow up I want to be: "an army"
My favorite story from the scriptures is: "the pictures of the storms"
My favorite primary song is: If you're happy and you know it
I think the best thing about being on a mission would be: "trimming trees" (huh?)
The thing I like best about primary is: "learning about Heavenly Father's Plan"
I am 3 years old.
I have 1 brother and 1 sister (almost 2!)
My favorite book is: "my Dinobot book"
My favorite thing to do is: wrestle with my dad, play transformers and army

My name is: Owen
My favorite food is: cake
When I grow up I want to be: a police boat driver or a spy
My favorite story from the scriptures is: Captain Moroni (from the Book of Mormon)
My favorite primary song is: Book of Mormon Stories
I think the best thing about being on a mission would be: teaching and helping others
The thing I like best about primary is: sharing time and class
I am 5 years old.
I have 1 brother and 1 sister (almost 2!)
My favorite book is: The Dangerous Book for Boys
My favorite thing to do is: "play with my Star Wars Legos!"

6 comments:

Shelby said...

So cute. Good idea. I should have made a copy of Ellie's before I handed it in. Can I get a copy sometime or get it back after she's spotlighted? XO

Katie said...

so funny. i'm going to make a copy of lily's too. good thinking. basically every answer had to do with cinderella. no big surprise there. :)

Anonymous said...

very cute. they must have a good mom!

Beth and Shae said...

Holy cow. I am so behind in the blogging world. You had about five posts I hadn't read yet. I love them all. You kids are so funny. I love the pictures you took of Kate in her Nursery Bully post.

the Bachlers said...

I'm glad that Davis answered his questions. I just wrote down Aly's answers. Then when she was the spotlight they asked her about her cats' names. (We have three) She answered Maxie and Hobbs. So the leader asked her if she forgot Ozzy, she calmly said "No, he's dead." What a downer in the room. The Primary Leader came to confer with me and I reassured her that Ozzy is not dead, but very alive. Where do they get some of those answers?

Paul & Pam Ledesma Family said...

Your boys are too cute! I love how innocent they are and how honest they can be!
Pam