
When Kate was born my mom came and stayed with us to help us out. While she was here she made Owen a "church bag", which he takes each Sunday full of quiet activities and books. Recently I have started some serious "nesting" and have made several "to-do" lists. On one of the lists was a church bag for Davis. Then without him knowing that I had already thought of this a few weeks ago Davis says, "When can Nana make me a church bag?" Well, that task immediately went onto Nana's list (don't worry Nila I will have tasks for you too!). Yesterday our family friends moved up here from my home town and what do you think they brought with them in the truck...THE CHURCH BAG...and a few other surprises...

A Speed Racer Calendar...he loves it!

Kate could not hug her dog enough...she just kept saying, "Pa-pa, Pa-pa..."

And now the ultimate gift...a mint chocolate cake for Jed! Jed said that the only thing he wanted from my parents for his birthday was my mom's mint chocolate cake...she is famous in our family for it...so the cake got a seat of honor on the floor of the moving truck and just look at how happy it made my Jed. Who knew it was that easy?
And now for a message for Nana and Papa...
5 comments:
I am so happy you love all your presents. We miss you all so much. Kate looks so grown up and she can talk so well now...Can't wait to see everyone, hopefully before July!
So cute! I also love all their fun gifts. Perfect way to break up the home-bound week. Sorry I missed you all at the park. Ellie had a great time. Sounded like she and Davis were back to their boy fighting.
Kate looks so much like you in that picture with the puppy! Cutie-pie. I love the videos. More! More!
so cute! i need a church bag with good ideas. you'll have to let me know what's in it.
How fun. Who moved up there from Oakdale??
Post a Comment