Thursday, June 4, 2009

Things we are loving today

Erica: Today I am loving Children's Motrin. Seriously. Kate has had a fever for a few days and let me tell you it is a night and day difference between when she has had a little Motrin and when she has not. I LOVE MOTRIN!!!!
Kate: Pink. This girl is now obsessed with the color pink (I guess we were wrong about her being a total tom-boy). Of course if you have little girls in your life then you probably can guess what her favorite book is currently...Pinkalicious

Owen and Davis: LEGOS...and can I interject that I love Legos too. I seriously think that this is the first thing that my boys have been into that they will play by themselves with for hours. Hallelujah! I don't even care that I find little pieces all over the house. Let's hear it for Legos!!!

No comments: