One thing that I really look forward to with Owen now in school is for Kate and Davis to have time to be two and three (almost four). With Owen around Davis often wants to play whatever it is that Owen is doing and I don't know how many times a day I hear Kate say, "Boys not being nice to me." Sometimes it is true...sometimes not so much. It warmed my heart last Friday to see these two having a tea party. I am not so sure that Davis will appreciate this photo in the future, but I love it!
3 comments:
aw, look at the cute tea party! so adorable. I'm sure enjoying the time I have with Kaia while Miko is in school.
I have a picture like that of Hunter and Emma when they were that age. Super cute stuff! I bet Owen is loving kindergarten so it's win-win!
Your kids are adorable and way to go on the cake!!! Mass props!
Post a Comment