A few weeks ago I saw Kate using scissors (they were kid scissors) to cut something. Then I realized that she was cutting a picture that Owen had drawn. I told her to stop and explained that if she wanted to cut some paper that was fine, but we don't cut other people's artwork. Then she turned to me and said, "Owen's not being nice to Davis, so I cut his picture." Oh my! I stood there amazed. Really? Could my 2 year old already act with such vengeance.
Then a few nights later I was going out with some girlfriends. I quickly got ready and asked Kate, who of course was at my feet the whole time, "How do I look?", to which she responded, "Perfect!" Suddenly she was back on the list of sweetest little girls in this world.
Two nights ago Jed went to play soccer. Whenever Jed goes to play Kate asks, "Daddy, you go play soccer ball?" I love that. I think she gets confused because we do say that we go play "basketball" so why not "soccer ball"?
Kate is still in love with Dora the Explorer and honestly is the only show she watches.
1 comment:
She sounds so much like our little Erica. Have you ever actually watched one of those Dora shows? They are a little disturbing. Can't figure out why she is obsessed.
Post a Comment