Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our latest discipline strategy...



Recently Owen and Davis were having a lot of trouble getting along and I don't know about you, but I get SO TIRED of hearing, "he's not being nice to me..." AHHH! So around the first of the year I implemented this technique. I told the boys that if they cannot get along I will handcuff them together until they learn to work together. They HATE it as is obvious by Owen's death look above, but let me tell you...it works. I am waiting for Supernanny to call for permission to use my approach. And now you see Owen the cowboy...he was playing cowboys one day and I looked at him and said, "What is on your face?" He calmly replied that he had used pen to make himself into a villain with evil eyebrows. Nice.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

And why may I ask do you own hand cuffs to begin with...wink, wink.