Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gracie is officially crawling!

A couple of weeks ago Gracie really started getting the hang of the who crawling thing. She is so proud of herself and I love to see that. I tried and tried to get a good video of it, but they all came out something like this...

Basically it is hard to capture poor little Gracie with the others around. They just have so many tricks to preform, jokes to tell, songs to sing, etc. for the camera. Oh well. I guess this is the kind of thing I need to document so that when she gets to do something the other ones never did as I teenager I can say..."Well, I never got a good video of her first crawling 'steps' like I did for you." It all evens out in the end. Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What chance does she have, growing up with Groucho, Harpo and Chico?

It's o.k. Gracie, I've got your back.

Papa