Sunday, September 5, 2010

Movin' to the Country, Gonna Eat A LOT of Peaches...


A couple weeks ago now Ezra and Lisa came to visit and to can peaches...and boy did we can peaches. We did 42 (is that right Lisa?) jars of peaches and 4 jars of nectar! Yum! I went a few days before they came and bought 100 lbs of peaches at Harry and David. Then we learned that they were selling seconds of these local peaches that Saturday morning for .10 per pound. Of course Jed and Ezra couldn't resist buying another 120 lbs! Lucky for us many of the peaches they purchased that day weren't ripe yet, so we got a little bit of a break. Do you think we are gonna eat a lot of peaches?13 years ago when I met Jed and Ezra I wonder what they would have said if I could have shown them this picture of our lives now. Look at all those kids!!!! Makes me laugh thinking about it. :)

1 comment:

The PM said...

If you had shown me that picture 15 years ago I would have said all those kids were Jed's.

We had a great time, thanks for everything.

Ezra