What can I say, when you've got it, you've got it....and Davis obviously has an amazing sense of style (as stated in previous posts). Yesterday I took him to soccer looking something like this (plus shin guards and cleats of course)....
We got to the game and none of the other kids have their shirts (which are all like 3 sizes too big by the way) tucked in. I am laughing to myself at Davis' "old man" look. Then after only a few minutes I notice that several of the little boys are gathered around Davis who is instructing them on how to tuck their shirts in like his. My brother, Matt, pointed out how funny/impressive it is that he didn't say to himself, "Oh no, I am the only one with my shirt tucked in!" Instead he told himself, "Man these guys don't look as cool as me, I better show them how to get this look for themselves!" May he always be daring enough to go against what is considered "cool" or "popular" and define those words for himself.
2 comments:
That is confidence, that I hope he never loses!
I love it and Aiden must have had a lesson too because that is how he went to soccer as well!
Post a Comment