Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bookworm

I should have known when I found Owen "reading the paper" when he was a year and a half old that he was going to become a book worm like his Dad. Last week he told me, with a certain amount of wonder and awe in his voice, that when he is reading a book he feels like he is "actually inside of the book". I was beaming with joy as I agreed with him and expressed how amazing it is when that happens. Let's hear it for our little book worm and the teachers, family and friends who have helped us create this monster. May all of our children enjoy getting "sucked inside" many many more books in the future!

1 comment:

Auntie Amy said...

Everything looks wonderful. I was a handful of posts behind, so there seems to be so much that's new. Love the reading, basketball, no bangs (I have a feeling Sabrina may have had something to do with this. She only likes no bangs or side bangs.) and the mature tantrums! Hope all is well.