Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thank you Jimmer...

I think I have said this before, but in our house there are two college teams that we mainly cheer for BYU (Jed and I met at BYU and married a year after I graduated) and U of O (we live in an area where starting in Kindergarten you are either a Beaver or a Duck and Owen decided we are all Ducks). Well, lucky for us the Ducks had an AWESOME football year and now BYU is causing some serious waves with it's basketball team. Of course the boys are obsessed with Jimmer Fredette. He is seriously the most incredible college basketball player that I have ever seen and Davis in particular thinks that he can do no wrong. Recently both boys finished playing basketball and I have loved having "Jimmer" to hang over their heads (especially Davis)..."Do you think Jimmer would talk to his mom that way?"..."Do you think Jimmer became so great by working hard or being lazy?"..."Is that how Jimmer would act?"....I love Jimmer Fredette (don't worry Jed knows...I think he loves him too).
Enjoy this video of Little Jimmer (aka Davis)...notice what a complete ball hog he is and his signature "spin" move...cracks me up!

No comments: