Monday, July 23, 2012

Idaho 2012

 On the way home from Utah we spent a few days in Idaho.  Matt and Ashley were blessing their new baby Lillian Grace.  Is there anything cuter than this baby?
 We also were able to celebrate my Mom's birthday, hang out at a rustic cabin near Henry's Lake, visit the airport there and of course be entertained by my adorable rock star nephew, David.  Love that kid.
 I love that my kids are growing up knowing their cousins.  This is something I didn't have and I am grateful that they do.
The last picture here is unbelievable to me.  On our way home from Idaho we stayed the night with our good friends from dental school.  We just love the Humphreys and I am still dying over how big our kids are.  Seriously!  Definitely have to convert to arranged marriages or something.  
Those kids were too stinkin' cute together. 

No comments: