We just came in from lots of outside snow fun! I thought we better go make a snowman before it all melts away again. The boys loved the snowman process and Owen sang “Frosty the Snowman” over and over and over. They really seemed to love Frosty, but…as soon as this picture had been taken both Owen and
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Frosty, the Transformer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! They are so cute. I'm so glad you have started to blog b/c I almost feel like I can hang out with you all vicariously through the photos! Miss you! shelby
Hey Erica! Your boys are so cute! It is so nice to get in touch again and see your family! And yes, destruction is as natural as breathing for boys...at least for mine that is. My boys love...stabbing boxes with pencils. ?!?! Yeah, I don't get it either. Constructive destruction. That's what I go for, 'cause if I don't provide it, they'll destroy something really important instead. ;) Anyway, love the car transformer. They are very creative.
I don't get the destruc-to of boys. Mariko will sit and color, play dolls, or play computer for hours on end and people with boys are so jealous! But you just wait till they are teenagers--they will be so easy! And I will be struggling with my 2 girls...
So cute. Hunter and Emma are jealous of the snow. Great ideas boys. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
What a cute post! Your boys are getting so big I can't believe it! Miss ya!~Shan
Post a Comment