Thursday, January 24, 2008
"Seven Steps" to Preparedness
At the beginning of 2008 Jed and I made a list of things that we would like to accomplish in the New Year (Heaven forbid I should call them resolutions...It seems like I am more likely to succeed if I don't. This of course will make Jed laugh and support his theory that I am superstitious.). One thing that we have been working on is becoming more prepared for emergency situations (both, physical and financial). You would think that we would be set with a mom who is an emergency preparedness guru, but sometimes we get stuck and don't know what to focus on next. This is why I am grateful that my mom, through her company, totallyready.com, has just launched a blog with a new program called "Seven Steps". Each Monday they will outline seven things to do that week to become better prepared. Now that is my kind of program. Spell it out for me and I will follow. It's free and easy to do. What could be better than that? Check it out at http://blog.totallyready.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, Chica!
I've been logging in to see what's up with you -- thanks for making it easier with this new blog. I only have one problem and I was wondering if it's just me or are you writing in some invisible script? I can see your titles and the pictures (which are adorable) but there is no text under your captions. What's up? Am I not cool enough to read the secret code? Have we really lost touch that much? Let me know.
Your anxious reader,
Kelli
Hey Erica--
I have the same problem--I can't see words when I'm in explorer, but I can see them in Firefox. Anyway, glad to see you joined the blog team! I'm so addicted! I check everyone's blogs at least once a week. I can't believe how cute your kiddies are, and how old our oldest are. Remember how easy life was when they were both babies! Sleep when your baby sleeps--whats that?!
I'm on board with her but I still haven't done the three prep steps! This weekend for sure. Right after I put away the Christmas tree. Yes, it's still up!
Thanks!!! This is exactly the kind of thing I want to work on this year.
Ohmigosh! this is exactly what I need! Tell me the steps to take and I will take them, tell me where to end up and I get lost. I will be sure to check it out each Monday. Thanks!
Post a Comment