Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We've Been Attacked by the ICK!

After weeks of watching our friends and their kids battle the “ick” we have officially been attacked ourselves. I don’t know if this bug is going around everywhere, but it is a nasty little sickness and I hope that none of you get it. It started with Davis, then Owen had a mild version of it, then me and Kate. So far Jed has steered clear of it all and I hope that it continues. Jed has been a champ through it all, as I basically slept for a day a half straight. I feel blessed to have a husband who will pick up the slack when he needs to and hold my hair out of my face while I throw up. Now that is love!

3 comments:

nana said...

Wow! That is love!

Anonymous said...

Yup, that is a real catch you have! Good thing it has come to an end finally. I'm glad we don't have that ick at my house :)

melodyb9 said...

I am grateful that you have Jed as well. I know that it is so difficult to take care of others when you can barely take care of yourself. I can also relate to the "ick" getting passed around from one family member to the next! Sending healthy vibes your way!