Thursday, May 15, 2008

Popsicle Day!


Today we spent the morning at the park and now are all tuckered out (just the way I like these little guys in the afternoon!). On the way home I noticed that it was already 92 degrees at 1:00 p.m. That is excuse enough for a Popsicle if you as me! I took some darling pictures of Kate eating her first Popsicle. After I downloaded them on to the computer, however, I realized that I had bumped the setting on the camera and they are almost all out of focus. This was the clearest one, so it will have to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no bow in her hair? I almost didn't recognize her. Cute picture! Funny how summer seems to come over night.

Paul & Pam Ledesma Family said...

I agree,I am surprised she didn't have a bow! I just love reading your blogs. It has such fun information and goings-on. What a fun time this is. Way to go Owen!! He knows how to make things happen! (doing chores so he can get his toy at Burger King)