Sunday, May 25, 2008

Puddin'


Yesterday afternoon I was doing the dishes and I could hear Kate happily babbling about something near me. I smiled to myself and thought how nice it was to hear her happy again (she had been a bear while her top front teeth were coming in). So turned to see my happy little girl and it became apparent really quickly WHY she was SO happy. She had taken a lemonade container out of the trash can and was happily sucking on it...oh, and did I forget to mention that it was covered in pudding?!?! Disgusting, I know, but I burst into laughter and called Jed and the boys. It was classic. This reminds me too, our neighbor and friend, Jodi calls Kate "Puddin'" because she says that she looks just like a doll that she had, as a little girl, by that same name. Very fitting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that little monkey! She's adorable even when she's into trouble.

Bethany C. said...

Soooo cute!

Bethany C. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul & Pam Ledesma Family said...

I am sooooo glad that my little girl isn't the only one who goes fishin through the garbage! I am glad you were able to capture this on film!
Pam