Sunday, June 1, 2008

He said, he said...

Recently I overheard Owen telling Davis that when he was "a little boy" he used to call helicopters "welihopers" (true story--it was adorable). I've been trying to think of something cute like that that Davis says so that I can note it and he can someday tell Kate what he used to say when he was "a little boy". Just last night the boys were changing for a spontaneous water balloon fight and I heard Davis shout to Owen, "I've got my swimming soup!" Who knew the word "swimming suit" could sound so cute!?!

2 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

I know--kids make words so cute. Mariko "reads" to herself and on every page turn she says "an DEN...". It's something I'll miss when she's older.

Ghislaine Richards said...

I need to be better at writing things down-that is cute! i love reading your blog. You are such a good mom!! I loved Kate with the lemonde container!