A few things from this week that I want to remember...
Kate: For several weeks now Kate has been saying "Thank You" and it is the cutest thing I have ever heard! I think that we can call this her first official word (beside the usual "Dada", "Bye-Bye", "Night-Night" thing).
Owen: Owen drew a picture this week on a piece of wood that he intends to use for the tree house that we are supposedly going to build. He told me that the picture is of "a long neck on TV in the 1980s." "The 1980s?" I say. To which he replies, "Yeah, the 1980s. I heard about them on TV. That is when the dinosaurs lived, before people were on the earth." I am still laughing about that one. I must be ANCIENT in this boy's mind!
Davis: I have been meaning to record this for a while now. Davis calls M&Ms "MEMs"--LOVE IT! He and Owen also refer to McDonalds as "Old McDonalds"...Old McDonald had a hamburger, EIEIO....
3 comments:
I'm so glad that you are recording these. I wish I had written down more of the things you guys did. You were really cute too! Boy I must really, really be old!
What a cute family picture. I loved the pics from Owen's birthday party. i remember his super hero party last year. That was so much fun!
Your family is so cute!! It was fun to hang out the other night and get to know you a little better!!
Post a Comment