Sunday, February 22, 2009

Curler Mania





When I was a little girl I LOVED when my mom would put our hair in sponge curlers before bed. I understand why we didn't do it too often now (I had the thickest hair and it probably took her forever to do mine and Amy's hair), but at the time I wished I could wear my hair curly every day. So, now that Kate's hair is thickening I just couldn't resist trying curlers in her hair too. It is pretty obvious that she pulled the ones in the front out (or they may have just come out while she slept--she is a "stomach sleeper" after all) and then the back was a little out of control. We didn't quite duplicate the beautiful curls of her cousins Hannah and Adrienne, but it was fun trying.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

How sweet is that face on that girl? she is so fun to have around. just so you know, she was great at my house and she and her beau got along beautifully! Get some sleep tonight!!