Thursday, March 4, 2010

Roger that!

I know I have talked about Davis' remarkable sense of style in the past, but on Sunday he really put together an ensemble that was too good to pass up. Jed took this photo of him and I had to share it. His thing right now is to wear gloves with everything. Here you will see that he is sporting his Diego work gloves...stylish and handy, eh? He is also loving the rain boots. I like to think of rain boots as flip flops for the winter...so easy to get on and off. I have to admit that I love them for him too. :)

Another thing about Davis is that he and Owen (but I think Davis started it) say "Roger that!" or "Copy that!" in place of "ok" when you ask them to do something...."Davis, please go turn off the light." "Roger that!"..."Owen, go wash up for dinner." "Copy that!"...cracks me up. Maybe they really will be in the Air Force or something someday.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is hilarious. What cute kids!