Well, we have done it...we have joined the blogging world. In our quest to simplify our lives and stay in better contact with our loved ones near and far, we have succumbed to the peer pressure and are now officially Bloggers!
The funny thing is, I don't really have anything to report, so how about we
just post a photo of our cute kids (this is how I found Owen and Davis just seconds after we heard Kate waking up Friday morning) and call it good. Whew...we made it through our first post.
6 comments:
Woo Hoo!! I'm so excited to see what you all are up to. Such a cute picture of the crew in the crib!
Ooooh! My first comment! This is exciting!
I love the name. Your kids are SO beautiful. It is fun to see them.
Yeah! You are here! You have crossed over to the other side! Can't wait to see more!
Hi Erica! Such cute kids! And so fun you have joined in on the blogging mania!
I love that picture of you and your college sweetheart. What a cute bumper pad! I guess I need a blog now too. Next time one of the family visits I guess you'll have to give me a tutorial.
Post a Comment