On Friday night we took the kids to the circus! Keep in mind that our town is not very big, so any circus that comes to town is not going to be a top notch production. Owen, however, thought that it was GREAT! I have decided that he is the perfect age for this kind of thing. I just loved sitting next to him and watching as his eyes light up and he shouted "Whoa!" and "Wow", while clapping his hands feverishly. It was fabulous. Davis was entertained as well, but he wasn't really feeling all that great, so he wasn't quite so amazed by the dancing horses and flying acrobats. And Kate? Well, she was a wiggle worm the whole time. I am not sure she even noticed the big elephants in front of her.
Unfortunately, my camera batteries died and this was the only shot that I got of the event, but at least we captured the cotton candy!
3 comments:
oooh I love the circus! Clarke took Mariko last September. She loved it:) And gotta love a chance to get cotton candy!
How fun! So glad the boys enjoyed it. I was wanting to take Ellie, but realized we were going to be gone. Maybe next year?! Shelby
So fun! It doesn't take much to impress the kids. Kate will love it the next time around. Who doesn't love cotton candy?
Post a Comment