Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Glimpse of Spring




Lately the weather has been so beautiful. It feels like we are getting a tiny glimpse of Spring. At this time of the year I always fall in love with the Pacific Northwest and our home all over again. If I had a list of "things that make Erica happy", watching the kids run around and doing sidewalk chalk with them would be near the top. For some reason it just makes me feel healthier. You gotta love the Spring! Enjoy these pics of the kids. I especially love the one of the boys with their buddy, Aiden. :)

8 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

ahhhhh....spring! finally! and I LOVE sidewalk chalk too...one of the kid greats!

Shelby said...

Fun pics of the boys outside! We look forward to the Spring when we can plan some play dates! I, too, love your house and the pretty views there. Spring and Summer are the best for that. Have a good week.

Carmen said...

OK...I am totally jealous that Benson isn't in that picture...OK I'm over it. Head over to my blog and sign up to win...

Amy said...

How fun!! Kate is growing so fast! Call me when you are this way

Shelby said...

I love that header photo of Kate! She is too cute, i just want to kiss on her cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I love the spring too. Things are starting to blossom, and it's so beautiful but everyone has runny noses and itchy eyes. Davis is looking so grown up and Owen looks a lot like I remember Chris at that age. Of course Kate is a doll in her bunny ears too.

Bethany C. said...

Cute picture of Kate! And yes, we love the fresh change of weather. Sunshine is as good for my soul as it is my kids. I love that Davis (was that who it was?) is already sporting shorts. Too cute.

Matthew T. said...

We could use some springtime... still snowing here.