We just returned last night from a wonderful week in Spokane, WA with our family from Jed's side. We had loads of adventures, which I will document later. One of the BIG things that happened while we were away was that Kate turned one! I can hardly believe it. We had a big party in her honor and to honor all of the others in our family with summer birthdays. The kids broke a pinata, blew out candles and exchanged gifts. It was a highlight for me to watch our little girl devour her cake and ice cream and push around her new doll stroller. Even at age one Kate shows an amazing amount of determination and personality. We sure love the way in which you have and are blessing our lives and our family you sweet, strong, opinionated, lovable girl. We love you Kater-Tot!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Happy Birthday Kater-Tot!
We just returned last night from a wonderful week in Spokane, WA with our family from Jed's side. We had loads of adventures, which I will document later. One of the BIG things that happened while we were away was that Kate turned one! I can hardly believe it. We had a big party in her honor and to honor all of the others in our family with summer birthdays. The kids broke a pinata, blew out candles and exchanged gifts. It was a highlight for me to watch our little girl devour her cake and ice cream and push around her new doll stroller. Even at age one Kate shows an amazing amount of determination and personality. We sure love the way in which you have and are blessing our lives and our family you sweet, strong, opinionated, lovable girl. We love you Kater-Tot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That really snuck up on me! I can't believe it's been a year already. Happy Birthday Kate! You are a cutie pie, and half of the dolls in our house are named, "Baby Kate" after you.
I can't wait to hear all about your trip.
Kate is a beautiful girl. I can't wait for Erica to turn one. Not only so I have an excuse to make chocolate cake, but I think it will be so fun to see her try it out.
Happy Birthday Kate! You sure are cute!!!!!!!
What a darling girl you guys have!!! She is so beautiful--you are going to have your hands full in 15 years:)
Post a Comment