At the beginning of June we attended a BBQ at our church. Jed and his partner had spent the day painting the exterior of the office (Tyler painted houses to put himself through dental school, so he is a pro) and he wasn't ready to go, so I went on ahead without him. I told the boys to run and put on their shoes, go potty, etc. and meet me in the garage. Owen comes running out wearing a gray teeshirt with an orange stripe across the chest, jeans with holes in the knees, his bright yellow sunglasses and a tie. I say to him, "Hey, nice tie!" To which he replies, "Yea, I wanted to look nice!" That cracked me up! My local friends can attest that since then they have seen Owen wearing a tie with all sorts of outfits and BOY does he look "NICE"!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I wanted to look nice!
At the beginning of June we attended a BBQ at our church. Jed and his partner had spent the day painting the exterior of the office (Tyler painted houses to put himself through dental school, so he is a pro) and he wasn't ready to go, so I went on ahead without him. I told the boys to run and put on their shoes, go potty, etc. and meet me in the garage. Owen comes running out wearing a gray teeshirt with an orange stripe across the chest, jeans with holes in the knees, his bright yellow sunglasses and a tie. I say to him, "Hey, nice tie!" To which he replies, "Yea, I wanted to look nice!" That cracked me up! My local friends can attest that since then they have seen Owen wearing a tie with all sorts of outfits and BOY does he look "NICE"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice! You boys are what we call "fashion!"
Erica,
Your boys are precious in their ties. Funny, I just ordered Tian some ties yesterday because he wants to dress up like his daddy. And your Kate is such a cutey. I love those lashes.
loves, Joy
that is great! They do look so nice!
You guys look awesome! It is fun to dress up and look good.I can't wait to see you!
That cracks me up!!!
Love you guys, Pamv
Post a Comment